Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chaney is still sleeping....

I am recommitting myself to the blog this morning; at least one post a week...

As I type this it is 10:16 and Chaney is still sleeping. She had an extra large day yesterday, hitting her first parade in the morning and then parting with the Dirksen and Flemming girls at the Movies in the the Park last night. (that is 7 little girls...yes all girls for PJW and his two buddies...think thats God's payback for misbehavior in their younger days?)

All else is great here. Keaton is a happy baby, sleeping well and making our lives fairly easy. Chaney is hamming it up at every opportunity, bocking like a chicken, woofing at nellie-and every other dog that she passes....

Here is a picture of C at the parade yesterday....(it is now 10:27 and still not a peep from C)

2 comments:

  1. Something I will ALWAYS remember that your Mom told me when I brought Jabet home from the hospital...."NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING CHILD" and she was right!! I would be willing to bet $$ that "Granny M" has given you the same advice...and now "Granny J" a/k/a "GAJ" is handing out the same advice at the Wade household! BTW....Love the new blog photo! GAJ

    ReplyDelete