Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow-the last few weeks have completely escaped me!

Things are going great here; we have been busy. PJW and I went to MU last weekend for the Kit Bond Alumnae party and tailgate. It was great to see everyone we haven't seen in years. Its funny to think that 11 years ago when I started in Kit's office that it would lead to all this-a hubby and two little girls later! PJW always said I wasn't his first choice for that position - thank goodness he came around and hired me! :)

The girlies are getting so big. Here are some pics of them in their winter hats--and C hanging out with Dad...



3 comments:

  1. Love the hats!! Keaton's really looking alot like Chaney these days! See you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who looks more relaxed...Dad or Chaney! They are little dolls in their winter attire! I see some GREAT hand-me-downs!!!! GAJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like something from A Christmas Story or, even better, the Little Rascals.

    ReplyDelete