Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Prelude to Good Pictures....

I finally have a new camera-yipee! Its soooo much better than what I've been using! (we are talking magazine cover picutres of the the Kiddos...I know, I know, I am their mother, but really!)

In fact, I can see this new camera is going create a whole other bag of isses...I've had it for just 24 hours and have taken over 200 hundred pictures of the girls. Who has time to manage that-(see previous post).

Our task for now is to figure out how to get them downloaded. Stay tuned for some really good pictures...until then here are a couple to keep Great Granny B happy...(sorry for the tease!)

K is stringing 4 or 5 steps together at a time, we will be running after Nellie in no time! Here she is at the Park...



C and Dad working on her swing...



And some rare cuddle time...

No comments:

Post a Comment