Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where do I start??? Its been so long since my last post I'm looking at 749 pictures to chose from. (haven't quite yet gotten over the fun of the new camera; and I'm rarely one to do anything in moderation...)

I guess a quick recap is in order. Over the last couple of weeks we have been to Springfield, Highlandville and Pontiac, had K's First Birthday Party, taken the girls to their first Cardinal game, and celebrated Father's Day.

Here are a few visual highlights from all the activity! (I think I'll post K's Birthday pictures separately)

A finger painting project for Father's Day-it started off tidy....

But ended up a mess....
Chaney and Daddy sharing a nachos at the game.
C feeding the donkey's at Grandpa and Miss Laurie's...

And K enjoying the creek...

1 comment: