Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wow-Time Flies!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but the Werners have been a bit preoccupied!

I am happy to report we are soooo close to being move in ready at the new house. In fact, my awesome stove was delivered yesterday and granite gets set tomorrow morning-yeah! I will have to send pictures soon, but it has come a long way in a short time...thanks to a lot of work from the hubby!

Besides that, everyone is well. Chaney is talking non-stop; and I do mean non-stop. I sometimes think her throat has to be sore! She is also totally ready for potty training but I keep pushing it back. When you really start to think about it, diapers are very convenient and there just never seems to be a good time to start. (I guess once you start you need to be totally committed-no going back to diapers!) I can already tell this is going to be more about training Mom and Dad than it is about Chaney...I figure we will start once we get moved into the new house.

Keaton is as goofy as ever. She is almost as big as Chaney now and is beginning to talk quite a bit herself. It is funny to listen to her and Chaney "talk" to each other. Keaton has also turned into quite a good little eater. In fact this morning she had two adult sized bowls of cereal for breakfast. I have a feeling she is making up for 1 1/2 years of low intake!

So to recap; house is progressing, kids are good, Mom and Dad tired, but hanging in there.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments: