Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I. Love. Belize.

I kind of glossed over it in my previous post, what can I say, potty training trumps all; but I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip.

I. Love. Belize. A relatively short flight, same time zone, incredible food, totally affordable (once you're there-flights can be a bit pricey)...Belize has earned a place on my favorites list!

Oh, and did I mention we dove with sharks? Yes, I saw sharks, our guide actually chummed the water, and then I jumped in under my own free will. I was pretty proud of myself actually. (ok, they were Nurse Sharks-harmless, but still very "sharky" looking and big; 10 feet or so!)

So a few pictures of the trip...

We took a sunset cruise our last night.


We had our own pier. (Thats Gabe and Matt, ahhhh.)


A shot of the pool/beach at our place.


And I thought this one was kind of funny...it looks very scenic and tranquil, but this is Matt chasing after his shoe that he accidentally kicked off walking back down the pier from a dive trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment