Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Power of Granny B

So the hubby has been casually reminding me that its been a long time (yes I know its been 3 months!) since my last blog post. I even got a "Have you abandoned the blog?" text from Jabet a few weeks ago...I have been meaning to, I really have, but lately my evening computer time has been spent on a work project so it wasn't until a recent trip to Forsyth when I mentioned I've been neglecting the blog that a simple "I've noticed" from Granny B moved it up on my to do list. So here we go: OCTOBER - the girls were Unicorns for Halloween. We went trick or treating and they thought it was awesome all you had to do is walk up to someone's house and they would give you candy. Mom and Dad thought it was awesome that we ran into our new neighbors and instead of kids in their wagon they had a beer to share.
We also hit MU Homecoming - what a difference a year makes. Lets just say we went last year and almost lost our mind. This year was great. We even did House Decs in Greek Town which the girls loved.
NOVEMBER - well, what can we say about November. Job security for us lobbyists I suppose. We did have a great Thanksgiving. And in the first time in a long time we weren't traveling on Thanksgiving day so we went to the parade. It was so great; weather was perfect, girls had a big time. This pic is from a photo session at Nannys. The dresses were really a lot less Amish in person.
And finally December...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment