Friday, June 11, 2010

I had a request from Odom (a friend in Alabama) to send her a "picture of my belly"....so I thought I would post here so everyone could appreciate the belly of a 5'4" woman carrying an 8.5lb baby. I also post this picture, which is clear violation of the "no pictures" Executive Order I issued in 2009, to show Jabet what a real baby bump looks like. (I have received a couple of pictures of her, my 6' tall pregnant cousin, with what looks to be a small nerf ball tucked under her shirt..palease....)

I am also excited to share with everyone that the Werner's are now a 5 stroller family. Yes, we just purchased our 5th stroller in about 12 months...gesh.

Doctor said all looked great this morning...Keaton will be here in less than two weeks!

4 comments:

  1. I know I am going to be new at this but 5 strollers????? GAJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, mine is getting bigger! You're looking good... nothin' but belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain J, there's the everyday umbrella, the umbrella for the sitter, the double "sport", the double everyday lightweight and the stroller that goes with the infant carrier...its a bit overwhelming. Thank goodness we have basement storage...and large cars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan - You look fabulous!!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete