Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Week!

We had our last official doctor's appointment yesterday-next one will be on the 23rd and we will be leaving that appointment with Miss Keaton in tow!

And of course I was convinced she would be here by now, but I'm going to go ahead and call it for next Wendesday. HOWEVER, I have scheduled a hair appointment, a mani/pedi date with Anne and cleaning ladies all over the next few days so it wouldn't surprise me at all if she decides to make a liar out of me...again...

Dr. Phillpot said everything looks good; well he said that after he said "my goodness thats an active baby!". (I've been hooking up to the monitor before my appointments over the last few weeks and have been able to share with everyone via the squiggly lines on paper the craziness I've been feeling the last month or so...strangely satitsfying in a "I told you so" kind of way...)

No comments:

Post a Comment