Friday, July 9, 2010

"The blog is getting stale"...already getting hazed by my hubbie on my lack of posts lately...

So we have crossed the two week marker and I had my first few hours alone with the two girls this afternoon. Im about 85% recovered from surgery and can pick Chaney up with little problem now. (although its like she knew I'm not quite 100% yet and cut me some slack today, playing mostly by herself without tailing me around he house chanting "up-up-up-up".)

Poor Nellie has managed to find a spot of her own in the small space between the couch and the bay window in the living room. Although don't feel too sorry for her, one of Chaney's favorite things to do is feed her either pieces of dog food or items from her own plate. Today it was chicken nuggets dipped in, or rather dunked in ketchup....



Keaton is doing great. Most of the pictures I have of her so far is of her sleeping...



Now if mom and dad could only get some sleep....

5 comments:

  1. I'm with Nellie and Chaney ...love love love chicken nuggets "dunked" in ketchup! Give Patrick your username and password and tell him to do some "ghost writing!" When are you coming to Pontiac? Can't wait to see Keaton and Chaney! GAJ X 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now we are planning to be there for the big shower on the 31st! Im thinking we leave the kiddos with Matt during the shower so he can get some practice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a WONDERFUL idea....not sure what MDW would think of it. The only problem is that Chaney and Keaton might be traumatized by the experience!!! GAJ X 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! I want to take Chaney on the lake! (Keaton and Lola can go next year...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, Matt is calling K "Sweetpea Junior".

    ReplyDelete