Monday, August 16, 2010

Its been a while since my last post, we have been a bit crazy here! I have officially left Sonnenschein and have been focused on signing up a few clients to keep me busy while I spend most of my time with the girls. We have also had a house full of sickies. Patrick and Chaney have been fighting colds over the last week and Keaton now seems to be coming down with one herself. I have somehow managed to avoid the bug. Its refreshing for me, after 18 months of pregnancy, to be the healthy one in the family that is taking care of everyone else.

Even with all the chaos, Patrick and I were able to get away to Kansas City last weekend. We had a great time, mostly catching up on sleep, eating some good meals and have a few drinks. However, The good times were interrupted with a call from Uncle Blake letting us know the AC was broken. Ug, oh well....

While we where gone Chaney stayed Friday night with yia-yia and poppy and Saturday with pa pa and Annette. Keaton stayed with Granny in her new place off the park. (very handy) The picture below is of Chaney and her acorns. She loves her acorns. She has acorns and pa pa Werner's and walnuts at Grandpa Luna's. Grandpa Luna is convinced she is going to grow up to own a chain of Walnut Bowl stores in Lebanon. I wonder if there's money in walnut bowls?

No comments:

Post a Comment