Monday, December 20, 2010

Mom and Dad have been a bit sleep deprived lately; Keaton hasn't been the best sleeper...One night she was actually up at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 12:30, 3:30 and 4:30! (Thankfully all the nights haven't been that rough-but goodness!) I think I snapped this shot one early morning -- just when your on your last leg she gives you this ornery smile...oh well, surely we are getting close to a full nights sleep! (although I was a bit disheartened when pjw's cousin said her boys didn't sleep until "6"...I said, "well she's already 6 months"...and she said, "no, 6 years!)

I have some video of her crawling that I'll post soon!

3 comments:

  1. No wonder she doesn't sleep. Her eyes are too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is on a "sugar high"...well, it IS that time of year!!!! GAJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. And....if you look at my "post time" you can see I have the same problem as Keaton! Send her down and we can be "Sleepless in Pontiac" together!

    ReplyDelete